Monday, May 12, 2008

We are engaged!!!


On May 9th Dave proposed and I said... YES!!!
Friday, May 9th Dave and I were planning on going to San Franscisco for the day but little did I know he had other plans. I was running late and still busy getting ready when he arrived. So I was caught by surprise when he gave me a hug and started telling me in detail how and why he loved me and how blessed he is to have me in his life. (Maybe he will repeat it at the ceremony!) Before I knew it he was down on one knee asking me to be his wife. In one motion I grabbed the ring and said yes all at the same time! He then told me that he had the whole day planned with all my favorite things to do in Napa but he wasen't going to tell me what they were because there were clues to each place and I had to guess what it was! The picture of Dave and I is from our trip to Chicago to visit his family, this is also when Dave got the ring from his mom.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You two are a perfect fit. Mr. & Mrs. Bos!
Love you guys

Coalwell Family said...

Yeah! Thanks for all the pictures and description of your fabulous day! Can't wait to meet dave!

Bina said...

Congratulations Dave and Jackie!!!! What an amazing engagement story - clearly the start of what will be a beautiful marriage and an amazing life together. We love you guys and can't wait to see you at the wedding (and hopefully sooner if you can every sneak away to LA!)

love, Sabrina and Eric

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you both! Sounds like Dave treats you right and you are a perfect fit! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together. By the way, that Ava is darn cute! Good work Mom and Dad!
Love, Ben, Katherine and Baby Nathan

Tamar said...

Soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Bos,

We couldn't be happier for the two of you! It was obvious from the first day we met Dave that he was the "ONE". As I told Jackie... she is my living proof that good things happen to good people!

We love you both and look forward to lots of fun family adventures together!

Much love,
James, Tamar & Baby Ava

p.s. Ava can't wait to meet Baby Nathan... she thinks he's pretty cute!! Watch out little Nathan :)

Dan Bos said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

We are sooooooo happy for both of you!!! You are perfect together! Just what we have been praying for. Our family is blessed! chris/mom xoxox

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! WOO HOO!!!! You guys are awesome! So glad that you found each other. You guys are definitely blessed and a blessing to others.
Love you both!!

tamberly said...

Jackie and Dave,
I am so happy for you both! Your love gives me hope! Dave, we haven't met yet but I remeber when Jackie told me about you and I knew then that you were the one! Just talking about you makes her smile like I have never seen before! Congratulations!

Much love and many blessings,

Tamberly

Jason, Monica & Mason said...

Jackie & Dave,

Congratulations! Jackie we are so very happy for you both and you deserve all the happiness in the world.

Love Monica, Jason & Mason