Monday, May 12, 2008

The Fifth and Final Clue...

After hiking Dave dropped me off to get ready for dinner. When he picked me up I got the final clue on where we were going for dinner and it was to Go Fish in St. Helena! Yumm! We arrived a little late, my fault, but Dave was not worried because he had the table saved by guests who had arrived earlier then us... my family! I was so shocked and it made the whole day that much more wonderful, I only wish Dave's family could have celebrated with us also. We had a wonderful dinner and it was so fun to share with them all that Dave had done to make the day sooooo unforgettable. We got so caught up in talking about the day and focusing on Ava as the main entertainment I am sad to say I don't have any pictures of Dave and I or the whole family at dinner. So I had to take a family picture the next morning at breakfast.

2 comments:

Kyrarr said...

Dave, you did an amazing job! BROWNIE POINTS for sure. We've always known Jackie deserves the best and we know after finding you she now has the best! CONGRATS to you both! We wish you all the happiness in the world!
Love! Kyra, Brad, and Baby B ... who will hopefully make a debut at your wedding :)!

Elizabeth said...

Very well thought out. Very fun, relaxing, and loving at the same time!