Friday, May 16, 2008

The Woodbury Family

Dave met my family whole family last October when he helped me move into my new place and they loved him instantly. My parents actually met him earlier in the summer and the first thing my mom said to me after meeting Dave was, "So, has he told you he likes you yet?" I guess it was obvious from the beginning! Needless to say I got the thumbs up all around when I took my dad's advice and we finally started dating. We have shared many great times together already such as my niece, Ava Quinn, being born, Christmas with the whole family, my dad's 60th birthday bash in Pebble Beach and of course the engagement!!!! We are a family that loves to celebrate and our new comers, Dave and Ava, make it complete.








4 comments:

Andy Gammons said...

Dave and Jackie,

CONGRATULATIONS! I am Carrie Gammons' brother-in-law (Joe's brother.) Carrie sent us a link to your blog. It was so nice to read about your engagement. It even made me tear up a little. Love and marriage are an amazing gift. May God bless you both as He molds and shapes you to become one. Blessings on your new life together.

Andy Gammons

Vanoli Family said...

Ava is adorable!

Stacey Elving said...

Dear Jackie and Dave,
We are so happy that you have found each other. When you were visiting your parents with Daniel, Ken and I were smitten with you, Dave. Ken came home that night and said you were a keeper. (He is a man of little words)

We are wishing you many, many years of happiness. May God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hands.

With all our love to your new life together.

Stacey and Ken Elving

Unknown said...

What a great looking group. I can not wait to meet them all. I know that they are as happy as we are about this. I pray for you every day.

Dad Bos